View Cut Your Own Christmas Tree Farms in Chicago's Northern Suburbs in a larger map
Are you one of the 21 percent of United States homes that have a real Christmas tree?
That's the number of people that opt for the real deal, according to the University of Illinois Extension's Christmas Tree fact page, compared to 48 percent who chose to have an artificial tree. (The rest don't have a tree.)
If so, then perhaps you're also part of the 21 percent of those with real trees who like to cut them down yourself at a tree farm.
Patch has assembled this map of cut-your-own Christmas tree farms in the vicinity of the northern Chicago suburbs. Click on the pins for more information about the farm or move the map around and zoom in on an area near you.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Regional Police Report: Teen Charged in Shooting Near Mall; Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Village Board to Consider Economic Incentives for Westfield Hawthorn
- Sunday Comic: All Eyes On the Tea Party Graduate
- Family of Murdered Vernon Hills Woman Files Wrongful Death Suit
- Police Blotter: Clothes, Shoes Stolen from Department Stores