and The Salvation Army are hosting a “Fill the Truck” toy drive in Lake County. Walmart customers
can drop off new, unwrapped toys to the truck that will be parked in the
Walmart parking lot from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Saturday, December 7.
Lake County's Fill the Truck toy drive is part of a nationwide toy drive taking place on weekends across the country between Nov. 29 to Dec. 15 in 1,600 Walmart stores. The nationwide toy drive will bring hundreds of thousands of toys to children across the country.
donations will be accepted at the following area Walmart's:
- 475 East Route 173, Antioch, IL 60002
- 6590 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL 60031
- 2680 N IL Route 83, Round Lake Beach, IL 60073
- 555 E Townline Road, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- 3900 Fountain Square PL, Waukegan, IL 60085