Vernon Hills police said a 41-year-old man failed to provide complete information at his quarterly Sex Offender Registration.
David Costello, of 490 Bay Tree Circle, was arrested Nov. 2 on a charge of violation of Sex Offender Registration, police said.
His bond was set at $20,000, authorities said.
In other reports:
- A 39-year-old Racine, Wis., man is accused of making fraudulent returns at a local Bed Bath and Beyond totaling about $30,000, police said. Art Wickert, 1037 Kentucky St., was charged with theft on Nov. 5, according to reports. His bond was set at $25,000 and he was remanded to the county jail.
- Police said Michael S. Swanson, 19, or 129 Wilshire Drive, Wheeling, reportedly left the store without paying for $110 worth of clothing from Macy’s at 1 Hawthorn Center on Nov. 6. Swanson also punched a loss prevention agent, police said. He was charged with retail theft and battery, police said. His bond was set at $1,500.
- Lukasz A. Babb, 24, of 902 S. Tower Lane, Mount Prospect, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol level over .08, illegal transportation of alcohol, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and improper lane usage, police said. Officers were investigating a traffic crash on Nov. 6 at Milwaukee Ave. and CDW Way, reports stated. Babb’s bond was set at $3,000.
- Vernon Hills police arrested a 20 year-old man on Nov. 7 wanted on a Mundelein warrant for criminal sexual assault, according to reports. Michael D. Cowell, of 320 Plumwood Lane, was taken to the Lake County jail, police said.
- Ivan A. Cunningham Jr., 25, of 2626 Glen Flora #211, Waukegan, is charged with retail theft and obstructing justice, police said. He reportedly left Macy’s, at 1 Hawthorn Center, on Nov. 8 without paying for $120.22 worth of clothing and toys, police said. He also gave police a false name, reports stated. His bond was set at $1,500.